Hello. I'M BACK!!! BIGGER AND BETTER!!
Maybe the bigger part, cos im getting spare tyres and love handles. Sucks to have fats. T.T
Common test 2 just over about a week ago, and i am (not very) proud to say that i got all A1s! YAY, JOY TO KJ'S WORLD. Okay, but i mustn't be complacent, i want to get the same good results for EOY. Maybe even better.
And i am not a nerd. I hate people giving me the "nerd" label, whether in front or behind my back.
And i'm not a geek too.
So yeah.
I'm so bored. I want to go swimming. Maybe later in the afternoon, i want to get a darker tan.
I can't believe that i like chem so much now, like seriously, i'm not joking. I want cac's lessons.
The time right now is 9:00 AM, as of my computer's clock. And i just finished eating my grandma's nice maggi mee and home-brewn coffee. I love my grandmother. And her coffee.
During class, i took a lot of photos of my classmates, which i will post on facebook after the EOYs, or maybe during the nov holidays. Look forward to that.
I just realised that my blog's dates are screwed. I'm actually typing this on a cold Saturday morning.
Bye.
Maybe the bigger part, cos im getting spare tyres and love handles. Sucks to have fats. T.T
Common test 2 just over about a week ago, and i am (not very) proud to say that i got all A1s! YAY, JOY TO KJ'S WORLD. Okay, but i mustn't be complacent, i want to get the same good results for EOY. Maybe even better.
And i am not a nerd. I hate people giving me the "nerd" label, whether in front or behind my back.
And i'm not a geek too.
So yeah.
I'm so bored. I want to go swimming. Maybe later in the afternoon, i want to get a darker tan.
I can't believe that i like chem so much now, like seriously, i'm not joking. I want cac's lessons.
The time right now is 9:00 AM, as of my computer's clock. And i just finished eating my grandma's nice maggi mee and home-brewn coffee. I love my grandmother. And her coffee.
During class, i took a lot of photos of my classmates, which i will post on facebook after the EOYs, or maybe during the nov holidays. Look forward to that.
I just realised that my blog's dates are screwed. I'm actually typing this on a cold Saturday morning.
Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home