Doctor, doctor, won't you please prescribe me something?

Saturday, 19 September 2009

Hello.
I'm very pissed now 'cos i have three tests due next week. Maths, chinese and history. And i haven't studied. Exams are in October. So dead, please.

And please, please don't let me see anyone drinking Heaven on Earth Green Tea. There will be very weird and disturbing images in my (and some other) head(s) if i ever. See. That. Damn. Bottle.

Oh. My. God. Ugh. I feel like puking.

Can it be even possible, in all the strangeness of this goddamn universe, for someone to do something like that?? And please don't ask me what i mean. Unless you want me to get into a swearing fit.

I just realised that the colour of the tea is exactly the same as the winter melon tea i always drink.


I shall and will stop now. This is getting very stupid.

In other unrelated news, please go and watch the MTV VMAs. I've just watched Lady Gaga's performance and it was, in the true spirit of Her Royal Highness, totally crazy.

I want to ace my EOYs.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home